ACH is used for a wide variety of payments and deposits:
- Electronic Payment Services feature provides ACH origination for Direct Deposit Payroll, Collection of Payments, and Commercial Payments. Same-day ACH origination is available.
- Electronic Federal Tax Payments Service (EFTPS). Make your federal tax payments timely and securely using EFTPS through online banking.
- User Administration. Access to each service is assigned by your business to your designated employees. Save valuable time and increase efficiencies by conveniently assigning specific account access, dual control privileges, and transaction limits to your associates.
- Notify Me Alerts. This notification feature allows you to designate what type of account activity, such as overdraft alerts, balance alerts, pending ACH batches requiring approval, Positive Pay exceptions, large transaction alerts, you would like to be notified of via e-mail.
- Multi Factor Security Token. Anyone attempting to log into your account will meet an authentication process.
- Downloads. Ability to download account histories to Money, Quicken, Quickbooks or other financial management software.