- Fixed Rate Balloon loans can be used to purchase a primary, secondary, or investment property. A balloon loan is amortized over a period that is longer than the term of the loan. Amortization periods available up to 30 years.
- Home Refinance loans refinance an existing mortgage, swapping out an old loan for a new (ideally better) one. Benefits of refinancing could include lowering your monthly payment, lowering your interest costs, getting cash out for other purposes, consolidating debt and possibly getting tax benefits.
- New Home Construction loans can finance the construction of a new home. One great advantage of doing your construction loan with CCB, you don't have to look any further for your permanent financing!
- Home Equity loans use the equity in your home to make home improvements, consolidate debt, college education expenses or other expenses.
- Home Equity Line of Credit is a revolving line of credit that you can borrow against, up to a certain amount, and make monthly payments. The payments are determined by how much you currently owe on the loan.
- Open Land/Lot loans provide financing for the purchase of a residential lot or vacant land.