Business Banking Services
- Cash Management
- Remote Deposit
- Merchant Credit Card Services
- Small Business Bill Pay
Whether your business is big or small, CCB will work closely with you to determine which banking solution fits your specific needs. And, as your business grows, CCB's team of experienced and knowledgeable bankers can work with you to provide the right products and services to complement your growth.
Small Business Checking
Designed for start-up businesses or businesses with a low volume of deposits and minimal check-writing activity.
- $100 Minimum Opening Deposit
- $25 Discount On First Order Of Checks
- No Minimum Balance to Maintain
- No Monthly Service Charge
- Unlimited Deposits
- Free Basic Internet Banking, Bill Pay & Mobile Banking
- Free Debit Card
- Per check fee after first 100 checks paid - $0.35
- Per check fee after first 100 checks deposited - $0.35
A cost effective way for small civic and nonprofit organizations to manage their checking needs.
- Basic checking services for Civic Groups, Clubs, etc.
- Minimum Opening Deposit $100
- No minimum balance requirement
- Non-interest bearing
- No Per Check Charge
- Free Basic Internet Banking, Bill Pay & Mobile Banking
- Maximum Monthly Service Charge $3.00 (based on average balance)
Is perfectly suited for your banking needs if you typically maintain larger balance and activity levels.
CCB's Commercial Checking Account has a no service charge feature provided you maintain a sufficient balance to cover account activity. An earnings credit (based on money market conditions) is computed on the loanable account balance that is used to offset or eliminate monthly fees. The loanable balance is the average collected balance less 15%. The net effect of loanable balance and account activity will determine the charge, if any, on the account. The below chart is only an example.
|Checks/Debits Paid (per item)||$0.14|
|F.D.I.C. Insurance per $1,000 ledger balance||$0.22|
|Negative Collected Balance Rate||Variable Rate|
|Basic Internet Banking, Bill Pay & Mobile Banking||Free|
|MasterCard/Visa Credit Card (Subject to credit approval)||No Annual Fee|
A successful business needs a sound credit program to meet short-term challenges and long-term goals. And since your needs are unique, we'll work with you to develop a credit program that is individualized, and invested in your success. Talk to a CCB Lender to discuss term options and a plan that is best for you.
Revolving Lines of Credit. Need short-term financing for receivables or inventory? You'll be covered with a revolving line of credit.
Working Capital Loans. Need a short-term loan to increase cash flow? A working capital loan is great for quick cash, especially in emergencies. It's also a great way to increase cash flow to invest in business opportunities.
Term Loans. Term loans are a great way to finance long-term capital needs such as equipment, expansion, construction, or the purchase of existing business.
Commercial Real Estate Loans. Real estate is often the most costly investment your company will make. We understand the importance of these purchases, and have experience helping companies evaluate and finance these important decisions. Whether it's new construction, an existing building, or refinancing, we'll help you maximize your investment and cash flow.
Letters of Credit. Letters of credit are used to reduce credit risk to sellers in both domestic and international sales arrangements. With a letter of credit, you'll have the backing of credit worthiness.
Debit & Credit Cards for your business
Loans subject to credit approval.
Agribusiness is like no other. Its challenges and opportunities demand knowledge only years of experience in the industry can bring. Agriculture has always been at the root of who we are. From the first loan made to a farmer in 1947, CCB has become the community leader in agribusiness.
Whether your business is beef, pork, poultry, dairy, crops, ag-supply, processing, or other facet of agribusiness, we have the experience and resources to provide financing for the unique needs of your operation. We understand the cyclical nature of the industry and take pride in our history, and our appreciation for agriculture.
We can customize lending solutions depending on your size, core business needs, and location. CCB provides operating lines of credit, term loans, equipment loans, letters of credit, and other lending options to fit your operating needs.
Full Service Provider of Banking Needs
In addition to providing lending needs, we are also a full-service bank. From traditional banking needs – checking, savings, wire transfers, ACH, remote deposit, we can handle whatever your business requires. In addition, our internet banking allows you to do your banking from anywhere, anytime.
Whether your business is small or large, CCB's Business Online Commercial Services provides powerful tools to better manage your cash, so you'll have the time to better manage your business.
- Electronic Payment Services feature provides ACH origination for Direct Deposit Payroll, Collection of Payments, and Commercial Payments.
- Electronic Federal Tax Payments Service (EFTPS). Make your federal tax payments timely and securely using EFTPS through online banking.
- User Administration. Access to each service is assigned by your business to your designated employees. Save valuable time and increase efficiencies by conveniently assigning specific account access, dual control privileges, and transaction limits to your associates.
- Wire Transfer Requests
- Check Reconciliation (also known as Positive Pay). Provides a simple way to monitor all checks clearing your accounts to avoid any fraudulent check activity.
- Notify Me Alerts. This notification feature allows you to designate what type of account activity, such as overdraft alerts, balance alerts, pending ACH batches requiring approval, Positive Pay exceptions, large transaction alerts, you would like to be notified of via e-mail.
- Multi Factor Security Token. Anyone attempting to log into your account will meet an authentication process.
- Downloads. Ability to download account histories to Money, Quicken, Quickbooks or other financial management software.
Your 24-hour Electronic Online Teller
This service utilizes a desktop scanner that connects to your PC and the Internet. With it, you can scan checks received from customers and make deposits electronically to CCB Community Bank, anytime, day or night. It's the quickest way to turn check deposits into cash!
Here's how easy it is to use:
It's more important than ever for your business to accept non-cash payment options like credit or debit cards. Our merchant processor, Transaction One LLC, is one of the premiere Merchant Service Providers in the nation.
Transaction One not only offers great rates for your credit card processing, they also commit to providing the highest standard of customer service while providing solutions that are tailored to fit your business needs.
Business Bill Pay lets you quickly and conveniently pay anyone online that you pay today by check.