The history behind CCB Community Bank began in July 1947 when 6 investors provided the capital necessary to begin business in Andalusia AL. CCB has always strived to be progressive and prosperous in order to be able to re-invest in our communities. As CCB in Andalusia grew, we opened locations in Opp AL, Crestview FL, and Niceville FL. CCB has future plans to open additional facilities in other markets, offering more locations and more convenience.
Fun Fact Trivia...did you know, way back when, CCB was the first community bank in Covington County to provide:
- An Auto Window for drive-up banking
- A 24 hour banking mail slot for envelopes
- Electronic account numbering service which enabled checking account customers to obtain pocket checks imprinted with their names in a matter of minutes
- Drive-Thru lanes with pneumatic cylinders
- The BankAmericard, which was a first and exclusive for our community; a local credit card service that could be used nationally
- To recognize Women as Officers
- Statement check imaging
- Mobile Banking
CCB's a leader in community banks, and we offer a broad array of products and services for consumers and businesses. Through our subsidiary full-service brokerage company, CCB Financial Services, we can meet your diverse financial needs.
We are proud of our long and rich history of being part of our local communities. Our commitment to the financial success of our clients, our history of service, sound management, and committed employees has been the backbone of our bank's growth and success.
Our recent accolades:
- Chamber of Commerce "Business of the Year Service Award."
- Independent Community Bankers of America® (ICBA) recognized CCB as a 2013 Top Performer based on its earnings and operational efficiencies plus the "Certificate of Appreciation" for 30+ years of supporting the community banking industry.
- In our northwest Florida market, CCB was chosen as "2014 Finest on the Emerald Coast" in the banking category and Best of the Best Choice Awards in Andalusia market.
CCB's assets are in excess of $433 million.
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday
Drive-In Services Hours
Monday - Friday
View CCB Community Bank in a larger map
225 East Three Notch Street
609 Florala Hwy
|1290 North Ferdon Blvd
Crestview, Florida 32536
View map »
|1502 E John Sims Parkway
Niceville, Florida 32578
View map »
ATM Locations (Cirrus Network)
The following federal holidays will be observed by CCB Community Bank for 2015
|Holiday||Date of Holiday||Day Observed|
|Martin Luther King Day||January 19||Monday|
|President's Day||February 16||Monday|
|Memorial Day||May 25||Monday|
|Independence Day||July 4||Saturday|
|Labor Day||September 7||Monday|
|Columbus Day||October 12||Monday|
|Veterans Day||November 11||Wednesday|
|Christmas Eve||December 24||Thursday
closing at 12:00 PM
|New Year's Day 2016||January 1||Friday|
Since 1947, we at CCB Community Bank have built our organization on community banking, relationship building and exceptional service delivered by exceptional employees. We value each employee for their ideas and believe each employee and each job is important to our success. We take pride in the way we do business, so we hire people who care and want to make a difference in the places we live and work.
If you're just starting your career, or looking to enhance your career within the banking industry, there are several basic characteristics that are expected of every CCB Banker:
- You have the qualifications
- A Positive Attitude
- A belief in teamwork
- Fairness and Integrity
- The Initiative to do more
CCB offers competitive salaries and benefits to ambitious, goal-oriented individuals who want to be a part of our team and tradition.
CCB Community Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Career Opportunity Now Available: